January 19, 2011

January, April, which is it?

Today has been a gorgeous day! It has been in the 50's. Can you say NO JACKET necessary???

I also was able to sleep in which was much needed.

Then I got up and dressed and picked up Yutsil (Her name is pretty awesome I gotta say).

We went to the mall just to walk around and talk and be good poor college students and only buy a single Classic Cinnabon to split. Heaven in a cinnamon roll. Enough said.

We then had 20 minutes to kill before Yutsil had to be home so I decided to take some back roads by the middle school. However, rather than taking the normal route, I knew there was another way to get back because I had went that way once with my mother a few months back......so rather than turning onto Cooper Road, we went straight and whenever the road we were on would end, we would just turn right.

We drove down some amazingly gorgeous farm roads while jamming out to a crazy mix that Yutsil made for me (Catherine, I think you would really like the mix).

Eventually we got back to some roads that I knew and got back to Yutsil's just in time.

It was a wonderful afternoon and much needed.

Yay for nice weather, great music, and beautiful NC roads.

Take a walk
Take a drive
Get out of town
Take a breather
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment