January 7, 2011

Two posts in one day? What?

Guess who feels like blogging again!

ME!

Anyway, just got back from my first day of training. Woo. Yeah. That's how fun it was. Yeah.

All the same I am not going to complain, it is a job and the hardest part is memorizing which buttons to press. Good job eh? =] I think I'll work on reading, I miss reading for fun and I have a list of books that I've been wanting to work on. The job isn't bad and the people are really nice so this semester won't be too bad.

I'll give myself projects, work on my photography skills. Ah I just thought of 4 just now, yup just like that! =D

I'm in a good mood, Rachel White just called me and I LOVE talking to her, it makes my day. =D =D =D =D She's is just awesome like that. If you don't know her, meet her, she rocks. YUP!

Music is awesome! It makes me happy and want to dance and dancing is quite the work out but maybe just for me since I love to dance so much. I have the weirdest mix of music on my ipod and I love it, I never know what will pop up, it's like a surprise every few minutes!!! I like surprises, no that is a lie, I hate them until they happen, and as long as it is a good surprise then I am fine.

Right now I am wishing I had made myself a smoothie at work. =/ Oh well.

Go listen to music
Dance around like you're 5 yrs old again
DO IT NOW!
NO SERIOUSLY GO DO IT!!!!
DO IT!!!!!!!!!!
You better be dancing like a crazy monkey right now....
or else....
JK
Maybe...
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment