September 23, 2011

Happy Happy Happy Happy

Do you know what makes me happy?

Taking pictures!

And I got to take LOOOOTS of pictures today!

And now I am thrilled beyond reason! =D

I am happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy!!!!

Though I will never do such a large photoshoot again unless the people are wearing outfits that work together. It is too hard to get a wide range of pictures that fit peoples personalities within a short range of time without people getting bored or complaining. Plus you don't get to know the people as well when working with so many. Lesson learned.

Nonetheless it made my day and now I have warm fuzzy feelings. =]

Check the pictures out here.

I'll be adding them over the course of the next few days.

This only reconfirms my love of what I do. Man I am glad this is what I chose to do for a living. I can't imagine doing anything else with my life. Thank you Julianne Smoot for inspiring and my family for supporting me in my choice. =]

And thanks to my wonderful friends that have encouraged me and let me work with them to better my skills. Without y'all I would not be where I am today. I have much to learn but y'all have taught me a great deal. Thanks for your support!

Love you all!

Camera's make me happy
People make me happy
Happy happy Happy
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment