September 28, 2011

Just In Case You Didn't Know

My sister is having a baby boy!!!!

Check it out here.

Yup! That is right! I am going to have a nephew and I am certain he is going to be the CUTEST thing ever! Especially since both his parents have the prettiest blue eyes ever and some killer looks. Needless to say I am ecstatic and happy for both of them.


Congratulations Catherine and Jesse!

Already from the pictures my sister put up he looks to already be the cutest kid ever.
I can't wait to meet him in a few months and hold him and play with him and then give him back to his mommy when he poops. Yup, being an aunt is going to be great. =]

I hope y'all are having a great day, I know I am! Can you say YAY to know work again until next Tuesday? Can I get a Halleluiah? Have a wonderful Wednesday!
I feel like my weekend has just begun. =]


I get to see my family on Friday!
Happy happy happy happy happy!
Happy happy happy happy happy!
Happy happy happy happy happy!
Happy happy happy happy happy!
Meg


No comments:

Post a Comment