September 13, 2011

I Only Have One Thing To Say

Psh yeah right, I never have JUST one thing to say. Here are a few findings:

1) I am exhausted! My classes are not hard, just long. I have 3 hour and a half classes all in the same room. Spori Room 035, you are now my new home.

2) My biggest stress is time and work. I feel I only an hour here and there to spare.

3) You can call me on Fridays. TGIF has never been so true and so wonderful in my life!

4) If I start sounding loopy, I apologize. Bare with me, like I said, I am tired. Give me a few weeks and I should be ok.

5) Sudoku and Disney movies are a perfect way to end the day. Joyful, happy and peaceful.

6) I feel like a little kid again having to pack my lunch in the mornings. Like I said, I spend from 9:45am to 1pm in the Spori most every day.

7) And finally, I am excited for my FHE this semester. I am the FHE mom. Though now they call it the HE group assistant.....still meane FHE mom. We have 6 girls and 6 guys; finally we have a balance!! (It used to be 12 to 6. Not in my favor). I hope it will be a fun semester. =]

Well off to do some homework, maybe get in a little power nap and then off to work.

Also Henry J Eyring (Henry B Eyring's son) spoke at Devo today. It was really good. He looks JUST like his dad. I'll tell more about it later.

Keeping you on your toes
& keeping your eyes peeled
don't sounds pleasant at all
if you think about it.....
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment