September 12, 2011

Short and Simple

Classes start in the morning. I am a TAD nervous, but mostly for the fact that I think I might die of hunger tomorrow. I have class for just over 3 hours tomorrow in one room in the basement of a building. I don't get out of there until 1pm. I think I might just pack a sandwich and eat it between Art History I and Art History 2.

I hope I am not the ONLY crazy person who signed up for both history classes at once.

But I have 3 classes in that room, totaling 9 hours in a basement. Awesome huh? You could say I have a new home.

Work is.......work. Not thrilled, but to make me feel better, I remind myself that it keeps me here on my offtrack. And I like to eat. And have an apartment. Oh curse these luxuries I enjoy....

Friend-wise things are AWESOME!!!

My roommates are pretty much the BEST THING EVER! I love them all to bits and I think we are going to have a blast this semester.

Haley Nicholas has come over every day since she got here. She can talk MORE than me. I kinda really love it! She's a doll and she gets along with my roommates perfectly. I'd say she is a keeper!

Everyone is settled in now and today I realized I have no "fun" classes. My "fun" and "hard" classes will PROBABLY be art history......yup.......art major.....woohoo!

Also scripture study is AMAZING and has really made a difference in my days. The CES fireside was REALLY good tonight.

My ward seems nice. LOTS of cute boys!!! *Praying that the cute boys from Harris are in my FHE!!!*

Saw Jason Hiatt today and screamed his name loudly. =] Yup I think he appreciated it....haha

And I love my roommate Nikki. She is a doll and the sweetest person ever! Love you deary <3

And I got to skype Hannah and Lizzy! That was lots of fun =]

I think that is about it. If you wanna know more, ask. If you comment on this post saying what you want to hear more about, I'll do a little longer post on that stuff later.

I got another letter from Michael Gmeiner; he is doing well. And I am expecting a letter from Rachel! I'm excited!

That's all for now.
TTFN! Ta ta for now!

Frozen banana
slices are delicious!
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment