September 14, 2011

Procrastination

Here are a few things that happened in the last 2 weeks:

I made Arizona Skillet Dinner and Albert and I ate it.
I think he's excited.

Up close:
Look at that heaven sent creation of goodness. I could eat it everyday. Seriously, I have.
Cheap, easy, feeds lots of people and DELICIOUS!!

I also made brownies. And devoured them all by myself.

Albert came over about a week and a half ago and fell asleep on my couch.
How sweet. Love you brother! (please don't get mad at me).

Melissa and I stocked up on caffeine for the semester. Don't worry, it was on sale.
This is what is going to get me through Tuesday's and Wednesday's.

Melissa and I and our Mountain Dew.
Yes there was other soda on sale, but these were our favorites.

I got bored and did a photoshoot of myself.
I like being my own photographer and model because I can tell myself what to do and I can trust the photographer to know how to take a decent picture. Yup it is a good situation. =]

And Jenny and I saw this at Walmart...
Only in Idaho....
(the bottom says "Long long ago in a potato field far far away..."

Melissa and I found this monkey holding onto our fridge.
His hands had little pockets for your fingers to fit.
We assumed that meant you were supposed to launch him like a slingshot.
We shot him off the balcony. No we did not break him. It was Emily, a girl who was trying to return him up to the 3rd floor, that broke him. RIP little screeching monkey's arm.

I love guy's pants.
I can pull um up to my armpit and then they're SLIGHTLY highwaters....

They are men's smalls. Oh my love of Mountain Dew products. =]

Awhile back Nikki turned the temperature of our fridge down because our milk was tasting a little funny. We forgot to turn it back...

You know what happens to eggs when they're in the back of the fridge when it is TOO cold?
(see below)
They freeze.....

I finally got a decent picture of the building I climbed with my friend back towards the end of July. Behold Frontier Pies:

Cool huh? You know you want to climb it too. Don't you see the HUGE sign that says "climb me!"???

In other news I am studying about ancient fertility statues in 2 of my classes along with cave drawings and medieval paintings of Christ's life. Good mix right?

And I LOVE my New Testament class. Attractive guys and a phenomenal teacher! We have only covered the first 17 verses of Matthew and already I have learned a great deal. I think this will be a fun, yet extremely spiritual class. I can't wait to learn more.

And by the way, if I don't know what day it is, PLEASE forgive me. It is not that I am stupid, but I study art in the same room everyday for anywhere between 1 1/2 hours to 3 hours and honestly I can barely tell my days apart because I learn some of the same general stuff day after day. Don't worry, I will know when it is Friday-Sunday, but no promises Monday-Thursday.

Also the Spori building is FREEZING! It feels like winter inside there. And I don't have signal in there from 9:45-1pm Mon-Thursday. Just warning you.

Anyway, I love my classes and by the end of the semester I will feel like a historian. Too bad I still have about half a dozen or so art history classes to go! I'm starting to feel like an art major....=]

Now off to read more about fertility dolls and living with art.

This is my brain:
Art art art art art
art art art art art
art art art art art
art art new testament
art art art art art
art art science art
art art art art art
art art art art art etc...
Meg
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. That egg is interesting :-o thanks for sharing, haha.
    Hehe, you art nerd you :P :)

    ReplyDelete