September 26, 2011

Smile Like You Mean It, Laugh Like You Don't Care

This weekend has been epic for several reasons.

The first being that I got to do a photo shoot of my friends. I'll show you my favorites of each, but you can see the rest here. They are all up now.

Let us start with Nikki:
I would comment on all of these but I rather not and let you enjoy them as they are.
I hope you appreciate these as much as I do. =]

Jaide

Jeanette

Eliza

Freyja

These are my friends:
Great aren't they?

My roommates and I Fall 2011:

This is one GREAT group of girls.
I am loving this semester so far and hope to have a blast in the future! =]

Aside from that Jenny and I got to play Glow-In-The-Dark Hide-And-Go-Seek in a cave and it was a blast! It was dangerous and now I look like I got attacked, but it was completely worth scraping my knee, hand and neck and the 7 bruises on my knee and that I had a limp for 2 days. Trust me I wouldn't change a thing.

Later that night I got to go play at the sand dunes and only got attacked down the hill once! =D

Sunday I had to work from 3-8 but no worries, I went to my old ward with my friends Tom and Haley so I didn't have to miss out on the blessings of church. I even got to have a nice chat with Haley over lunch before I had to go to work.

Albert came over to my apartment for the first time in weeks and I got to introduce him to 2 of my roommates and my friend David. Davids reaction to Albert and I being siblings was PRICELESS.

Albert: "Yeah we're siblings."

David: "........FHE siblings?????" (confused look)

Albert: "No. Like I remember my mom being pregnant with her."

(Albert and I giggling as David tries to figure out if we're being serious).

David: "You guys don't look related at all...."

Me: "Trust me, we know."

Today I woke up to my friend telling my I would make a good missionary. I have determined that is one of the highest compliments anyone could give me.

I have gotten to talk to my mom LOTS lately and I love it! Even got to talk to my daddy for a bit! And Rachel of course =]

I hope to hear from Aaron and Catherine SOON please. =]

Today has had perfect weather.
I ran into a new friend in my home (The Spori building) and got to talk to him for a bit.
New Testament is AMAZING and INCREDIBLE. Enough said.

My FHE family is AWESOME!
We played "Never have I ever" and next week we're going to play "Disney: Scene It".
I think this will be a fun semester. =]

And I got to write 3 of my friends and mail their letters off today.
Letter writing is pretty much a hobby now.


Basically life has been great these past few days and this next weekend will be just as great because my family is going to be reunited ALL together for the first time in over a year. =D

Hope you all have had a wonderful weekend, have an even BETTER week and remember to enjoy the small things in life. Joy is not the absence of pain, but the presence of God. (I think I have quoted that before but I still love it). Love y'all!

My neck looks like a vampire bit me.
I know people keep staring and want to
ask about it, but are too scared to ask.
I just have epic falling skills okay?
Meg

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment