November 18, 2010

New Layout

Yes, I know I changed my layout again for the millionth time but y'all know I am not patient plus I like change. And the background I had earlier today was kind of fall-ish with the orange but still natural with the tree. The rainbow reminds me of skittles! I like skittles =] I don't eat much/any candy here (P.S. Mom please put LOTS of candy in my stocking or wrap it and put it under the tree, I miss picking out a snack with you at the grocery store....=[ Now I feel dumb if I get a candy bar when I'm out and about) Anywho, Yeah so ANOTHER new layout since the one I had earlier today had problems letting you post comments. The name of this one is "Birds on a wire" which TOTALLY reminds me of Regina Spektor! =D I figure at least Aaron and Catherine can appreciate that, and possibly mom as well. So I like it, if you don't, I don't care, I'm not changing it. xP

In other news most of my roommates are leaving tomorrow except Alisa. And my friend Nicole from my German class invited me over to her apartment/house to watch a movie and make pizza tomorrow night. =D I'm excited, I love homemade pizza! I think it'll be much much fun =]

And I only have one class tomorrow, which I will probably go to out of pure boredom though there will be only a few people there and we're not going to do anything.

Ooooo today is a beautiful 38 degrees! I don't even need gloves and/or scarf =D yay warmth!

Oh and mom, you killed the smell of bleach for me since you always used it to rinse out the puke bucket. To clean everything we have a Clorox/Bleach mix and it makes me gag to use it, reminding me of the when I would throw up. =/ I wish I had nose plugs, I washed my hands twice after cleaning the kitchen and they still stink. =/ It's almost as bad as Fixer (which is only slightly diluted vinegar, the vinegar you buy at the store is EXTREMELY diluted) but I've learned to like the smell of fixer due to it relating to photography and therefore making me happy.

Now I think I will go eat, I am very hungry and I have to leave in 40 minutes for photography.....woo.......critiquing......so.......much......fun.............yeah. Don't get me wrong, I love critiques when they teacher actually teaches you what to look for, what makes a picture work and what doesn't. These people have NO idea how to critique, it's like someone with a Nikon D3000 using the automatic setting and saying they know how to use their camera....yeah exactly. This is how they sound "I like this picture because the light there....yeah....and it ......yeah" What? That makes NO sense! Sorry, I just am just eager to learn NEW things, I love the review but I am itching to be challenged and to get rid of all the cluster/minor people and get to the hardcore learning and study of photography.

Hahahahaha itching....it reminds me of this weeks episode of Chuck. Alex: "John Casey came over and stared at my fish tank for an hour mumbling something about his trigger finger itching..." hahahahahaha I love that show. Plus John Casey is pretty much amazing.

Okay forreal lunch NOW!

Allstar Weekend <3
(it's a band)
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment