November 9, 2010

Up, down, touch the ground, puts me in the mood...for food

Just some thoughts I have had over the past week I guess:

1) The cold is never the problem, it is the windchill and the wind that blows the snow into your eyes that is the problem.

2) You know something is odd when Chucks (Converse) keep your feet dryer than other peoples boots....

3) Due to everyone having little traction on their shoes, forces a snow day to be the happiest day ever because people are laughing as they attempt to not make a fool of themselves. (I like it when people smile, it makes your day brighter)

4) While walking, try to walk on fresh snow (slush is icky), unless you're in a parking lot, then walk where the tires were.

5) Wet snow is not common here so there is an unwritten rule that everyone MUST build a snowman and have a snowball fight instantaneously.

6) I LOVE the person that invented skinny jeans! (I wasn't when I first got here, everyone wears flares here so I looked silly) But skinny jeans do not drag through the mud and therefore to not get soaked up to the knee. Yeah so skinny jeans inventor, you are my hero! =D

7) I actually like snow! *GASP* well for now anyway...

8) Hot cocoa and sweat pants while watching friends get WAY TOO into Mario Kart (for N64) makes for a happy evening =]

9) I think I am craving chocolate since I bought chocolate ice cream, chocolate syrup and brownie mix (but the ice cream is for when Rachel comes, along with the syrup and I used the last of my brownie mix last week....and you never know when you'll need a dessert for FHE or something...)

10) Cleanliness is next to Godliness. I've been really good about doing the dishes lately, my roomies have even helped a few times and it always makes me happy. Plus our livingroom has stayed clean since Thursday =D And when things are clean, it makes me VERY happy =]

11) I love my roommates, and goofying off with them =D

12) I've gotten my randomness back, I think it is partially due to my previous post about losing my randomness and skyping old friends. I am very random with them which helps =]

13) I miss family scripture reading & prayer but am SOOOOOOO grateful I was able to share that with them via Skype =D

14) Rachel White found a ride up this weekend to come see meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! =D =D =D =D =D and we are going to have a fabulous time! (I don't get too many girl visitors so I am QUITE excited! It's weird, we always have guys over so when Megan comes by I can be like "We can go in my room!" It is quite an exciting thought because no one sees my room except me and my roommates and sometimes Alisa has people over...but now I am rambling...)

15) Jon should ALWAYS play Mario Kart at our apartment, because it is beyond hilarious (He was the one I was talking about in #8, (he is in our FHE group) he was spazzing out, kind of like when Albert used to play video games, except Jon is around 6'3" and when he flips out you think the floor will break...I am sure the people below us loves us SOOOO much....but it was hilarious to watch while talking to Cacia)

16) We're going to have a ward talent show and Keely & Nicole are gonna clog! And I think they're going to get Bill and Brent in on it! Ah I am excited because they don't clog much, especially the guys. (All for of them were on an international clogging team and have been allllll over the world)

17) I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove you! =D

I can't think of much else to say....

TTFN, Ta ta for now!
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment