November 9, 2010

A Winter Wonderland Turns Adults Into Children

Life thus far:
I made brownies for Albert and my roommates

They lasted all of a few hours, or at least in my apartment and they were YUMMY

We had a movie night =D

Keely is silly

And I absolutely love her!

And she three barrel rolled my hair. It's basically a fancy crimper.

And does this:

Ta Da!
I like it but it is so much work! Plus according to my roommates I have LOOOOTS of hair.

And we goof off while watching movies

Alisa is ninja kicking Cacia I believe. And Keely is about to quote 27 Dresses with me =D

I just love candid shots of them laughing after being ninja kicked

This may or may not be a frequent occurrence in our apartment...

And I LOVE Cacia's random goofy moments, they are priceless

Now go get a Mastercard.

Keely walked into my room after I had just gotten home and said
"Megan I want to play in the snow, will you take pictures?"
And how could I refuse Keely, and taking pictures? What a wonderful combo! And then Nicole joined her for a lovely snowball fight!
(If you recall, wet snow makes people have snowball fights instantaneously)

BAM!

"I think my snow angel looks retarded...does it look retarded?"

Yay for snow angels!

Keely's looked really good

Even adults love to play in the first snowfall of the Fall =D

Keely made a heart!
She kind of looks like a toy soldier or penguin.
I told her so, and she began to walk around like a penguin =D

Gotta love Keely! <3

Snow is magical
It makes adults into kids
Everyone smiles
And life is happier
When the world is dressed in white
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment