November 5, 2010

A Little Bit of Free Time

Here is what I do when I am bored.

I play with light! I am not sure why I like this one so much but I do. Something about it, intrigues me. And I suddenly want popcorn so I think I may go make some =D

It looks like a I have a long neck, like a dinosaur, RAWR! I used to love long neck dinosaurs when I was little =D Little Foot! Ah good memories.

Stole this idea from Ally Klein, though hers looked cooler, I still like mine.
It looks like I ate a light bulb! Uncle Fester!


Though this one looked cool too, kind of blown out but cool.

And I started to play with a pink index card, but then my battery died =[

So I think I may go play with my camera some more.
Lighting is amazing!

Control light then you can control the picture
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment