November 7, 2010

WHY???

Dear stomach,

Why are you never satisfied?????? Please for once just be content, you are hurting my wallet. You are not a guy's stomach, you are not huge, you are small. You should fill up easier than you do. My fist isn't that big and therefore my stomach shouldn't be either. Or at least take in the nutrients and give me something out of it, like better acne or an inch in height. Or maybe even show that you have consumed something, because I don't look any bigger. You do not need such large meals or maybe lots of small ones. I know now that I am on my own, I am eating better, and I am glad you like it but seriously. Give me something for my money or at least let me know you appreciate what I give you rather than groaning for more.

Thanks,
Meg

P.S. If you stay satisfied like you should, I might treat you with some nice fruit sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment