July 19, 2011

One of My Favorite Things

When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad, I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel so bad.

I have found lately that one of my favorite things to do is to take walks. Have you ever realized how wonderfully beneficial walks are? You're getting exercise, as well as letting off steam, allowing yourself to relax and let go of anything you may be stressing over. Plus walking with friends helps you grow closer and get to know your friends better.


I wish I had better pictures of Rexburg and all the places I walk to. Lately I've been walking around the southwest area next to our campus, covering blocks and blocks. And somehow end up either at the soccer fields or Porter Park. Either way I have been loving these walks. Something about getting out of my smelly apartment, away from everyone else is just completely relaxing. I guess all I can say is thanks Kendall, Nikki, Camilo and Tyler for being my walking buddies. I've had some great times just walking and talking. =]

What do y'all do when you get stressed or just need to get away from the rush of things?

"Who needs a
lawnmower when
you've got Meg?"
Thanks Tyler xP
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment