July 18, 2011

Truth Be Told

You know there is one thing I have learned in life, and that is my friends and family are central to me. I may be selfish and ridiculous at times, but I love and care about them. You can always count on one thing if you are numbered among my friends and family: I will go to the end of the world and back for you.


One of the biggest things I feel strongly about is the joy and happiness of my friends and family. And like my parents, I am quite protective of my friends and family. Y'all are everything to me, without y'all I would not be who I am today. I just wanted to say that I love y'all and I always want and wish the best for you. No matter if your my roommate, family, childhood friend or a newer friend, I am here for you.

I love you all!

"Every story has an ending,
but in life, every ending
is just a beginning." -Uptown Girls
Meg

2 comments: