July 9, 2011

Rah Rah Boom Bah!

Nikki and I made dinner for us and Kendall. Bread crumbed chicken, mashed potatoes and noodles with cream of chicken. It was delicious!


Then Tyler B. and Tom Bugg stopped by for a little bit.
And Tom Bugg convinced us to go to Idaho Falls with him for the 4th of July.



This is Kendall. He's in our ward.

And of course Tom Bugg!



And Nikki!
She reminds me of some sort of cute little creature here.



The sunset was beautiful, Aaron would've loved it.


You can see the fireworks show here.
It was awesome!

One night after finishing my art homework I got bored.....


Thank you Nikki for being my personal canvas!


And of course I can be my own personal canvas...


It was lots of fun! =D

My arm on the front side:




And the inside =D


It felt really cool!
I highly recommend it =]

In other news, I went to the dunes last night with Matt L, Steve, Alex, Emily and Nikki. It was AWESOME!
There was this huge bonfire.
And this guy on a quad got chased by the cops across the dunes.
We're not sure why the cop was chasing him; we asked one of the dude's friends and he didn't know either.
The friend owned the quad he was riding, I hope he can't be charged even though it's his quad.

And we also buried each other in the sand, got picked up and thrown in the sand, tackled and dog piled.
And of course a little dancing.
It was awesome!
And lots of dancing and eating cheerios on the way home.

It was awesome! =D

And I got to sleep in today! Happy happy happy!
And I get to hang out with Albert later!
Happy happy happy!

Have a great day!
Would you like some Cheerios?
Meg
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Your blog makes me hungry, all the food looks so appetizing!

    ReplyDelete