July 15, 2011

Busy Busy Bumblebee!

Today was pretty intense. I got up a few hours before class to do homework. I did a bit of reading before going to my BoM class. My teacher wasn't there due to a death in the family, but our class went on and we all went around talking about our favorite scripture from the reading assignment we had. I have to say, it was one of the best classes we have had all semester. And it was cool that we were able to hold class without the teacher, gotta love BYU-I =D

After class I was SUPPOSED to do more reading but Tyler (One of Albert's roommates) dropped by to get some laces for his Adidas. (Yes Aaron now I know you think he's awesome and you're right). Is it weird that I find that guys who wear Adidas are pretty much the coolest people ever? It's true though. Anyway, he didn't even bring the shoes with them so we couldn't figure out if they would fit so he just sat and talked with Nikki and I for an hour and a half. And apparently he had stopped by earlier when I was in class.

In happy news I finished my last Art Seminar for the semester! YAY! Only 10 more between fall and spring and I'm done forever. =] And I got some reading done in that class. Am I not so clever?

I cam back and tried to find Taleea's bachelorette party, but I couldn't. =[ So I stayed for most of Jaide's birthday party. Lots of cute guys, awesome? Yes.

We had decided to go play Fugitive, but then Camilla called and said she was in town and was sad I missed the party. But she invited me over for a bit and I made Scott drop me off. I GOT TO SEE CAMILLA COOMBS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN SEVERAL YEARS!!!!! She's probably about 5'7" now, gorgeous as ever and talks a lot like Taleea, but even more bubbly and hyper. It was WONDERFUL to see her again and catch up on old times. She wants to come to BYU-I next year =D =D =D I'm excited!!!

A bit later her and Jessica were going to watch a movie though so I left. But I didn't want to go home to my creepy, dark, empty apartment so I went to Albert's instead. I hung out with him and Eric, until Tyler and Stirling came home. They wanted to go to my apartment and invited me along......I had never been invited to my own home before.....but I went. And we spent the rest of the night, until curfew just chatting at my apartment.

I tried to get them to come back for cake later, but Tyler said he'd already been to my apartment 3 times today. Man those girls on the 2nd floor are going to be so jealous! (After devo last week these 2 girls gave Tyler a hard time for not visiting them all the time, then asked Nikki and I if we were the reason he came to Mountain Pines all the time, I don't think they like Nikki and I....)

Oh and Stirling got his call to Argentina! Cool huh? That's where my friend Brent is right now. But there are several missions in Argentina, so PROBABLY not the same one. Still cool though. =]

Other than that, not too much going on. My day was pretty crazy, and now I am off to sleep.

Sparklers on a cake?
Not the best idea...
Also sticking a lit match
in your mouth....
Don't do it!
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment