July 16, 2011

Thoughts of a Megan

I realized today that I mostly talk about my adventures and happenings, rather than things that are on my mind or likes or dislikes. So here is something that has been on my mind all semester long.

You know how you're watching a movie or TV show and it gets to the end and as the credits start, they start playing music? On movies, if it's a song you know, then it is awesome and you can sing along. But most just have little tunes playing and I have to say, I HATE IT! I hate ending credit music! Why? Maybe it's because it means the show is over, but I feel like it is just a waste and annoying and for some reason it bothers me! Luckily nowadays on shows they just go to the speaker talking about what is coming up next on TV. But on Netflix they play the credit music and I don't like it! Just skip the credits and give me the next episode or movie already geez!

Am I crazy for not liking this? Most of the time I mute the closing music because otherwise it makes me cringe. Like when I hear people try to say Bratwurst with a HORRIFIC American pronunciation. It makes me shiver! That and hearing people pronounce Appalachian (Appa-latch-in) incorrectly. I don't care what it says online, there is not 2 ways to pronounce it, there is only ONE correct way.


Anyway just some little things that bother me. Call me crazy, I'll admit to it.

Now to go eat my cake.....I have to finish it by next week because I'm NOT sure whose pan it was made in. Special thanks to Stirling for keeping his promise for making my birthday cake. =]

Next time you go to watch a movie or TV show notice the music and if it bothers you as much as it bothers me.

Have you ever dreamed
about trying to use a urinal?
Or hitch hiking a ride
to go see some fireworks?
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment