July 21, 2011

I Have Determined

That not thinking is bad. Don't do it y'all! Don't do it!
Given, I can afford to today because I'm done with my classes and finals. But here is a thought, think before you act.

My sleep schedule has been completely wacky this week.

Yes it was my own fault, and that is problem. I stopped thinking.

But now I am thinking again now that I've caught up on sleep and all of that good stuff.

But yeah, lesson learned.

I don't care how much fun you're having with your friends,
you should be logical and go to sleep at a reasonable hour.

Now that I have that figured out, time to clean and I think I might go work out tonight.
It's been too long since I've gone running.

But I've been taking LOTS of walks lately, does that count as exercise?

I need hugs
Anybody want a peanut?
Meg


No comments:

Post a Comment