August 25, 2011

Homemaking Skills 101

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!
THE DAYS I NEVER THOUGHT WOULD COME HAVE NOW ARRIVED!


I have been cooking and sewing and learning to be crafty!
(Sounds like Catherine doesn't it? But no! This is me! I promise. Seriously.)

But yeah I've been sewing up my old pants and shirts. I'm improving at it too!
I might even making a new scripture case or something....

I also want to take up crocheting. I need something to do when I watch NEW movies.
Sudoku is good for movies that I have seen before, but not new ones.

And I have been cooking and baking =D

Exhibit A:

Mom's tasty pasta salad.

Up close view:
I promise it is delicious! I ate all of it in 2 sittings, for dinner last night and for breakfast this morning. It is just THAT good. And cold, which is perfect for this hot weather we've had lately.

Exhibit B: Muffins! Blueberry and chocolate! (Aka the best kinds)
I love muffins!

NO I REALLY LOVE MUFFINS!

And milk =D

You can ask Nikki, I was talking about milk all the way too and from the library.

Oh yeah, and I am starting Jane Erye and Sense and Sensibility.

And thus begins my adventures of developing my homemaking skills.

I think next I am going to try mom's amazing chili and homemade macaroni and cheese.

I can't wait! =D

I had a dream about
theme parks, back massages,
salmon (yum!), chocolate
and a rampaging train.
Awesome huh?
Meg
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hey I'm reading Jane Eyre right now too! We're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sa-weet! Look at you being all crafty.
    Okay, umm, that pasta looks divine! Can I please please please have the recipe?

    ReplyDelete