August 16, 2011

Lessons Learned

#1 There is a such thing as TOO much pulp.
See the thing is I like pulp in my OJ, otherwise I feel like my juice is all fake. But they didn't have "medium pulp", only high or none. And now there is too much pulp.

#2 If you have a sore throat, don't let people drink after you. (Sorry Victor! It just slipped my mind of WHY I was drinking my OJ....)

#3 You CAN you too many condiments. (See below)


I wish that was all, but look at the rest of the fridge:

And that is for FOUR girls.

#4 When the kitchen is clean, I am happy!

#5 Lots of movies makes Rexburg easier to deal with.
And you can never have too many movies. =]

#6 When I can see my floor, I am EXTREMELY happy! (Thank you Nikki for doing your laundry, even if I think it smells funky, but can you blame me?)

#7 Roommates do NOT share everything, especially sour cream and cheddar Ruffles. I'm sorry y'all, it's a big NO NO. So I can completely respect this sign.
Even though I had no intention of eating them. Unlike some, I don't get Tom to tackle my friends just so I can try and steal their chips. Love you Nikki!


#8 Don't kiss boys in your sleep, or you'll wake up with a sore throat.

Lessons learned. =]

Oh and this is probably my 2nd favoritest song now!
Thank you for showing me this song Nikki! <3

I'm pretty sure I
ate Cheese-its in my
sleep last night,
since the bag is now empty
and I have the taste of
Cheese-its on my tongue.
Meg

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. This was pretty much the best thing ever to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you have a sign on your chips that you shouldn't be eaten. I very much appreciate having an uneaten sister. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those aren't my chips, they're Nikki's.

    ReplyDelete