August 13, 2011

I Feel Like Barbie


At the end of Toy Story 2. You know that "Goodbye, goodbye now, goodbye" part right? And how at the end Barbie asks if everyone is gone and she says "oh good". And then she talks about how much it hurts to smile that much? Do you know what I'm talking about? If not watch it here.

Yeah anyway, that's how I feel right now. My cheeks are killing me from smiling for the past 3 hours or so. But what can I say? I had a pretty good day. Oh dang, I rhymed, my apologies y'all. Anywho, yeah pretty good day. Anyway I'm off to bed or to go eat something. I'm craving skittles right now thanks to a friend of mine. xP

And here is a picture of me winning Mario Party last summer.

Have you ever smiled for 3 hours straight?
It hurts, and kind of makes me feel bad for barbie, sort of.

Eat some skittles
and bananas
Rawr oops I mean arg!
Pirate dinosaur?
Meg

1 comment: