August 17, 2011

Daddy, You Inspire Me!

I couldn't sleep last night, and I had an epiphany!

I want to be more constant in my scripture reading, so I thought:
What would my daddy do? And I knew exactly what he had done!
So I pulled on my thinking cap because unlike him, I had no index cards, spare block of wood and a disposable metal hanger to cut up at my leisure.

But I did have paper, sharpies, a spare binder, a string from an old shirt, and hot glue (You were right Catherine, hot glue gun = best investment ever)
And I came up with this:
Also I didn't have a hole punch, instead I used my power drill and a large drill bit to make those holes. And it worked quite nicely!

Thank you daddy for being so brilliant and inspiring me!
Thanks to my parents who, last I saw, have gone years without missing a night of family scripture and prayer. Y'all are incredible!
And finally, thanks to Catherine for telling me to buy a hot glue gun (Best $5 ever spent!)

Power drill = makeshift hole puncher
Heck yeah!
Meg

1 comment:

  1. Dude, using an old binder for that is BRILLIANT! you're awesome, Megan!

    ReplyDelete