August 21, 2011

A Little of This And That

Wednesday Melissa and I went to Idaho Falls for the afternoon.
And got to walk around this beautiful park along a river and across from the I.F. Temple.
(More pictures later)
And Melissa is pretty awesome to say the least.

Thursday our ward took a trip to Temple Square in SLC.

Just look how beautiful that Temple is!
And apparently about 20+ brides agree because that is about how many we saw in our time being over there. And that was just on a Thursday!


Nikki, Stephanie and I sat on the beautiful grounds right next to the Temple and read our scriptures together. it was quite an experience and the feeling was one I will not forget.

And of course we made some wishes on pennies.

Like I said, it was beautiful. And no, none of these pictures from SLC are from my camera.
My camera is heavy and I did not want to lug it around all day. Plus I've been to Temple Square a few times.

And today I made a silverware drawer!
Yeah my crafty side is coming out. =]
I'm excited!

And my adventure side is coming out too.
I just wanna run around and jump on everything!

Are you jumping in the trees?
Are you jumping on the houses?
Meg
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment