August 30, 2011

Dear Family,

Soon my dear sister, brother-in-law and soon to be niece/nephew will be rejoining my parents. And then you will all be making your way back to the west! I wanted to inform you of how EXCITED I AM!!!!!!!!! My family is going to be close by! I can't wait! I wanted to wish you all a safe journey via airplane/car or moving truck. This is a big adventure for all of you. Take care and hopefully I will be able to see you once you get settled. I love you all!!!!!!!

As for Albert.....we should hang out soon slacker! I haven't seen you in a whole 3 days or something....far too long for you living a whole minute away.

Miss you all! And I wish you the best in your adventures! Love y'all!

As for everyone else. I know y'all are headed back to school. Be safe, make good choices and have lots of fun. Also write me letters (I'll write you back, once I get more stamps I promise!) Or give me a call. I like both! =D

I'm ready for fall
how about y'all?
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment