August 8, 2011

Random Thoughts and Adventures From Dear Old North Carolina

Like I promised, I am now updating you on my adventures from the past week. They will not be in order as I am too lazy to rearrange these pictures and I will try to keep this short and sweet. Mostly because I want to go spend some time with my roommate/best friend. =] I've missed her this past week. So here we go....

This is Rachel! If you didn't know this then you should be smacked. Unless you're new to my blog, then I shall forgive you this once.

Anyway she has a super weird tongue and we spent a good 20 minutes letting her try to teach me how to do this with my tongue.
But alas, I cannot do it. =[ (Note: She is probably my most favorite person in the whole world outside my family. She is pretty much my twin and other half. But seriously, she can read my mind, it's amazing and a TAD scary.....but MOSTLY amazing).

She can also lick her elbow in 3 different ways. (She's double jointed in her elbow) Cool huh?


And all around I pretty much love her to death. Carolina Girls rock! =]


And laugh till we pee our pants and then crash. I guess we had a little TOO much Cheerwine and candy....
Don't judge me. I can act like I'm 5 again if I want to. xP

Later on I got to hang out with my Trio of Hannah, Lizzy and myself. And we found out Hannah can stand on her toes!
She's a weirdo, that's why I love her! =D

And if Lizzy bounces up and down, her dog jumps too.
It was pretty funny to watch.
Flying dog ninja attack!

This is what I love about NC:
GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN!!!!
Plus this is one of my favorite roads to drive down. It twists and turns through a canopy of trees. Not to mention passing gorgeous houses with a watermill attached to one of them. And it leads to Kris's house. =] (more about those adventures later).

Look what we found the evening I flew in!
Heaven sent! I have an obsession with restaurants/food/drinks that can only be found on the East Coast or just in North Carolina.

This is my baby brother. Since no one thinks Albert and I look alike, does anyone think Aaron (below) and I look alike?
My sweet little brother is slowly becoming a man. 16 and legs hairy enough to be a bear's legs.
Love you bud!


This is my other brother! Yes we ARE related. Seriously.
Anyway, we updated his wardrobe while I was in NC. Doesn't he look so studly?


My friend Gulledge taught Lizzy and I to spray paint. Needless to say we had a great time! Of course I myself became a work of art too. And spray paint does NOT come off with water....

But it does with acetone. =]

Ha this all happened in my 2nd and 3rd full days of being in NC.
What can I say? I like weird and crazy things.
I recommend trying all of this.
So go lick your elbow,
pass out from too much Cheerwine and candy,
stand on your toes,
dance/jump with your dog,
spray paint yourself and your canvas (whatever that may be)
dress up your brother,
take a drive,
eat amazing food found only in your local area
and have fun!

Have adventures
everyday!
Meg


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say that I am SO happy that you're both wearing the shirts I made for you?!?! yaaaaay!!!! and I also have to say that I am SO jealous that we couldn't be home to see EVERYONE together!!!!!! I love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. we have skype here on Jesse's computer now...we should use it sometime!!!

    ReplyDelete